Hello there, my fellow holiday shoppers!
With tomorrow being Thanksgiving (seriously, where the heck did the year go??) and Black Friday looming, I thought I’d gather some of my favorite ideas for holiday gifts. Why does my opinion matter? It doesn’t, but I’ll share my favs with you anyway!
- Apple Products
- Ok, so one of my favorite Apple products are the AirPods. I was skeptical at first because I thought FOR SURE I would lose at least one, or both, or the charging case they rest in, but I’m happy to report that they’re all still in my possession! These things are compact, they sound great and they’re very inconspicuous. I haven’t seen any deals for Black Friday, so you’re looking at a $159.99 price tag unless some deals pop up. I promise you they’re worth it.
- I also saw that the iPad Mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB will be on sale at Best Buy for $249.99 on Black Friday and the 9.7″ Wi-Fi iPads will be $249.99 at Target (these are also compatible with the Apple Pencil, which is also an amazing buy).
- The Giving Keys
- The Giving Keys are my go-to for thoughtful gifts. They’re basically necklaces, bracelets & earrings that contain stamped keys with your choice of a word on it. For example, I have anxiety on occasion, so I have a silver Classic Key Necklace with the word ‘BREATHE’ on it. Their mission is to help those affected by homelessness. You wear the item and then have the option to pass it on to someone who might need that message as well. I’m not sure if there are any Black Friday deals, but there are black key necklaces that are BOGO, there is free shipping on orders $75+ and there’s a little bar at the top of the website that states, “Spend $50, get $10 off.”
- Alex and Ani
- I only just starting buying Alex and Ani bracelets, but they’re excellent gifts to give! Right now they have their Black Friday sale going on with 25% off of (mostly) everything on the site in addition to free shipping.
- Pura Vida Bracelets are threaded bracelets that you can get in almost any variety of colors. There are some with charms on them, some are braided, some support charities and all help support artisans in Costa Rica. They’re durable and extremely light-weight. Their Black Friday sale includes 50% off all bracelets, plus free shipping on orders $30+. If you’re reading this after Black Friday, you can use my ambassador code – According2Kristin – to get 20% off your order. These are great unisex little stocking stuffers that come in their own individual bags!
- Sand Cloud
- Sand Cloud is an organization that has been featured on Shark Tank. Their mission is to support marine life and to #SavetheFishies. With their convenient and trendy towels, t-shirts (for both men and women) and accessories, by helping their cause 10% of all profits are donated to several organizations that help preserve marine life. Their Black Friday sale includes 50% off all products and free shipping on orders $100+. If you miss their Black Friday sale, you can use my ambassador code – KristinTru25 – for 25% off your order. These towels come rolled up in a compact little bundle of greatness.
- Subscription BoxesThere are a ton of subscription boxes out there that are great to give as gifts. Here are some of my favorites: Ipsy, BirchBox, Book of the Month, Harry’s Shave Club, and more. You can just Google subscription boxes and find just about anything you’re looking for. One of my ultimate favorites is FabFitFun. They offer seasonal boxes with full-size products that you can even customize if you become a select member. You can sign up for a FabFitFun box by using my affiliate link HERE and make sure to enter the code WINTERFUN at checkout to receive $10 off your first box.
- Metal MarvelsMetal Marvels is a new find for me. They have everything from jewelry to wine cups to tumblrs to profanity pillows. The majority of their products contain sarcastic, profanity-laced sayings that are hilarious and trendy. Their Black Friday sale will launch on Friday at 10am PST, but if you sign up for their email, text, or VIB list before Friday, you’ll get an even bigger discount. Also, the first 200 orders over $150 (after discounts) will receive a gift set worth $150 for free!
- metalmarvels.comWhen all else fails, you can buy your favorites some vinyl records for the music lover and sneakers for the sneaker head. Last year, I stuffed a box with all of my niece’s favorite movies, so that’s always an option. Best Buy and Target have fantastic deals on movies for Black Friday, so check their ads for details.
- Some of my favorite stores for odd gifts are Francesca’s and Urban Outfitters.
- You can also check stores like Hollister that are offering a 50% discount. Kohl’s also has very good discounts available for Black Friday, along with their signature $15 for every $50 spent!
I hope this list helped out even just a little bit! If it did, then I have done my job! I hope ya’ll have a fantastic time shopping for your loved ones, and I hope my suggestions help in saving you some money while doing so!