Season 2 | Episode 4
Hey #FTWD fans! The crew and I got together this week to talk about this week’s episode of Fear the Walking Dead, which aired Sunday, May 1 on AMC.
SYNOPSIS: The group lets a family in distress board the Abigail; Strand’s past begins to come to light; Nick looks for an associate of Strand’s.
Check out our podcast review below and let us know your thoughts on the episode! Who do you trust on the Abigail?? We want to know!
Fear the Walking Dead: “Blood in the Streets” Podcast Review
- Follow ➳ … According to Kristin … ➳ on WordPress.com
- @Thisfunktional Attends Universal Studios Hollywood Media Preview for #WizardingWorldHollywood’s NIGHTTIME LIGHTS AT HOGWARTS CASTLE
- HOW TO BE A LATIN LOVER on Digital HD 8/1 and on Blu-ray Combo Pack & DVD 8/15
- FRANCESCA UK DVD RELEASE – JULY 3RD 2017 | #horrorfilm
- It’s Official! I’m a Rep for PURAVIDA! | #puravida #puravidabracelets
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
chickie brewer on MONKEY BUSINESS: THE ADVENTURE… Kelly D on The Baddest, Coolest Father… Teresa Hoo on The Originals | S4E10 |… Will Landefeld on @Thisfunktional #Contest: JOHN… Teresa Hoo on The Originals | S4E9 | “…