“THIS IS MARVEL STUDIOS AT ITS MAGNIFICENT BEST”
– Josh Wilding, Comic Book Movie
Introducing an Exciting All-New Team of Super Heroes
to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Marvel Studios’ Eternals Defends Humanity on Digital January 12
and 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD February 15
Marvel Studios’ Eternals now on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD. Marvel fans can enjoy never-before-seen bonus material including four deleted scenes and a gag reel. Eternals is also be available on Disney+ since January 12.
Marvel Studios’ Eternals follows a group of ancient heroes from beyond the stars who had protected Earth since the dawn of man. When monstrous creatures called Deviants, long thought lost to history, mysteriously return, the Eternals are forced to reunite in order to defend humanity once again.
The outstanding ensemble cast includes Gemma Chan, Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Lia McHugh, Brian Tyree Henry, Lauren Ridloff, Barry Keoghan, Don Lee, Kit Harington, Salma Hayek and Angelina Jolie.
- Audio Commentary – View the film with audio commentary by Chloé Zhao, Stephane Ceretti, Mårten Larsson
- Immortalized – Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe launches into the cosmos with the Eternals. In this behind-the-scenes documentary, dive deep into the reasons why Marvel wanted to immortalize these superheroes for the MCU.
- Walks of Life – Eternals unveils Marvel’s biggest and most diverse lineup of Super Heroes in one film. Hear reactions from the cast on being involved in the film and the instant sense of camaraderie that was felt on the day they all joined each other in their costumes.
- Gag Reel – Watch some of the hilarious mishaps of the charming cast and crew.
- Deleted Scenes
- Gravity – Phastos and Jack have a conversation that leads to a breakthrough.
- Nostalgia – Sprite and Makkari reminisce about humankind while overlooking the ruins of Babylon.
- Movies – Gligamesh and Kingo connect over movies while crossing the Amazon River with the rest of the team.
- Small Talk – Sprite confronts Dane in the museum about his interactions with Sersi.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
I have 3 digital codes to give away and here’s what you have to do to enter…
Hint: The more places you follow, the better your chances at winning! & as an added bonus, get two friends to follow and message me with your name.
Yes, that’s all you have to do!
Gemma Chan as Sersi
Richard Madden asIkaris
Kumail Nanjiani as Kingo
Lia McHugh as Sprite
Brian Tyree Henry as Phastos
Lauren Ridloff as Makkari
Barry Keoghan as Druig
Don Lee as Gilgamesh
Kit Harington as Dane Whitman
Salma Hayek as Ajak
Angelina Jolie as Thena
Kevin Feige, p.g.a.
Nate Moore, p.g.a.
Kevin de la Noy
and Chloé Zhao
& Patrick Burleigh
and Ryan Firpo
& Kaz Firpo
Screen Story by
Ryan Firpo & Matthew K. Firpo
Street Date: Digital: January 12 and Physical: February 15
Digital: 4K UHD, HD, SD
Physical:4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital Code), Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + Digital Code) & DVD
Feature Run Time: Approx. 157 minutes
Rating: U.S. Rated PG-13, Bonus material not rated
Aspect Ratio: Digital: 2.39 and Physical: 2.39:1
4K Ultra HD: English Dolby Atmos and 2.0 Descriptive Audio, Spanish 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, French 5.1 Dolby Digital Language Tracks
Blu-ray: English 7.1 DTS-HDMA and 2.0 Descriptive Audio, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital Language Tracks
DVD: English Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio Language Tracks
Digital: English Dolby Atmos (UHD only, some platforms), English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some platforms)
4K Ultra HD: English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles
Blu-ray: English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles
DVD: English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles
Digital: English SDH, Spanish, French (some platforms)
Marvel Studios’ ETERNALS