Comedian Felipe Esparza talks with Jesus Figueroa, @Thisfunktional of Thisfunktional.com, at the black carpet preview day for the Queen Mary Dark Harbor.
Esparza has a funny discussion about having a halloween in a bad neighborhood he grew up in, his HBO Special “Translate This” and what he was looking forward to at the Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor Preview night.
HBO special “Felipe Esparza: Translate This” airs on Sept. 30 at 10 p.m. on HBO, HBO Latino and HBO NOW App.
The Queen Mary Dark Harbor is open now until Nov. 1. Find out more at QueenMary.com.
- Swelter with fear in FEAST Maze, 4th maze onboard the ship, for a terrifying journey into the legend of Chef
- Venture into the frozen depths of Chef’s Meat Locker for a unique 7-degree ice bar experience
- Stumble upon the secret hidden sidebar inside one of Dark Harbor’s mazes for a one-of-a-kind experience
NEWLY-INTENSIFIED RETURNING MAZES:
- INTREPID: Meet the mastermind, the creator and now the protector of the Queen Mary, Iron Master.
- CIRCUS: Step right up as the Ringmaster startles with disorienting illusions, maniacal magic acts, and a cadre of sideshow freaks.
- DEADRISE: Captain and the dark vessel’s crew have risen from the deep for a battle against the living.
- SOULMATE: Escape the gloves of Graceful Gale as she feverishly searches for her eternal mate.
- B340: Descend into the insidious mind of Samuel the Savage to face his worst nightmares.
- LULLABY: Hush Hush don’t cry; Scary Mary is just looking for her next playmate
- SIDESHOW: Step ‘backstage,” rub elbows with resident freaks, take in a show or a drink at the secret bar
- CREEPY CABANAS: Host a private soiree, order a freak show, enjoy instant access to Sideshow & Swings
- R.I.P. LOUNGE: Hover above Dark Harbor at the exclusive ghost-eye-view VIP bar with all-you-can-eat tacos
- SINISTER SWINGS: Take a spin on the infamous Neverland Ranch Ride
- MAINSTAGE: DJ spins between a variety of nightly entertainment shows, plus special guest performances.
- General admission tickets start at just $24 online. Fast Fright, VIP and the Ultimate Scream Experience are available. Purchase tickets: queenmary.com
- $40 for Premium Parking located in the Queen Mary parking lot
- $15 for all-new Dark Harbor Express, 6pm – 1:30am
- Board the Dark Harbor Express boat service (operated by Aqua Link) at Shoreline Village at the Aquarium of the Pacific for your short boat ride over to the Queen Mary. Round-trip fees on the Dark Harbor Express are $8 per person and the parking structure is located at 248 W. Shoreline Drive in Long Beach. Cash only.
- $15 for parking at Long Beach Courthouse, 6 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- Board a shuttle bus for your complimentary ride over to the Queen Mary located at 101 Magnolia Avenue in Downtown Long Beach. Cash only.