Written by Jesus Figueroa
Thisfunktional is looking forward to “Fifty Shades Darker” and helping readers gear up with a prize pack giveaway for “Fifty Shades Darker.”
A total of two winners will each get their own “Fifty Shades Darker” prize pack.
Items included in the prize pack are:
- (1) FIFTY SHADES DARKER Vanity Bag
- (1) FIFTY SHADES DARKER Candle
- (1) FIFTY SHADES DARKER Mirror
- (1) FIFTY SHADES DARKER Lip Balm
- (1) FIFTY SHADES DARKER T-shirt
How to win (Do all for best chance of winning):
- Go to Thisfunktional.com and on the bottom of the page sign up for the newsletter by entering your email address, and confirming the email used.
- Enter on twitter by showing your excitement for the movie by tweeting @Thisfunktional and using #Thisfunktional and #FiftyShadesDarker. (Must be following @Thisfunktional on Social Media to be able to win.)
- Follow @Thisfunktional on instagram and share and tag two friends on a post about this contest. (Easiest way would be to share would be to screenshot this post.)
- Like ThisfunktionalLA Facebook Page.
Disclaimer: 2 winners will be chosen. Contest runs to Feb. 5, 2017 at midnight PST. Winners will be notified on Feb. 5, 2017 by midnight PST with instructions on how to claim your prize. No purchase necessary. Prize provided by ThinkLatino. Only open to the U.S., no PO Boxes or international addresses.
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson return as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in “Fifty Shades Darker,” the second chapter based on the worldwide bestselling Fifty Shades phenomenon.
Expanding upon events set in motion in 2015’s blockbuster film that grossed more than $560 million globally, the new installment arrives for Valentine’s Day and invites you to slip into something a shade darker.
When a wounded Christian Grey tries to entice a cautious Ana Steele back into his life, she demands a new arrangement before she will give him another chance.
As the two begin to build trust and find stability, shadowy figures from Christian’s past start to circle the couple, determined to destroy their hopes for a future together.
Also returning from Fifty Shades of Grey are Academy Award® winner Marcia Gay Harden, Jennifer Ehle, Victor Rasuk, Luke Grimes, Rita Ora, Eloise Mumford and Max Martini, who are joined for the first time by Oscar® winner Kim Basinger, Bella Heathcote and Eric Johnson.
“Fifty Shades Darker” is directed by James Foley (Fear, House of Cards) and once again produced by Michael De Luca, Dana Brunetti and Marcus Viscidi, alongside E L James, the creator of the culture-spanning blockbuster series. The screenplay is by Niall Leonard, based on the novel by James.