Tickets are now on sale for “Halloween Horror Nights” at Universal Studios Hollywood, Southern California’s most extreme and intensely immersive Halloween event.
Tickets can be purchased at Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com. Advance purchase is recommended as event nights will sell out, including the exclusive R.I.P. Tour, the After 2pm Day/Night Combo Ticket with optional Universal Express™ add-on, choice of Frequent Fear Passes and must-have Universal Express pass.
“Halloween Horror Nights” brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror inspired by TV and film’s most compelling horror properties.
Following is a partial list of this year’s wicked line-up, with more maze news to be announced soon:
- “Stranger Things,” based on Netflix’s critically-acclaimed television series
- “The First Purge,” based on Universal Picture’s blockbuster thriller
- “Trick ‘r Treat,” based on the Halloween cult classic directed by Michael Dougherty
- “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s record-breaking television series
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights”
- Terror Tram featuring the return of serial killer clown, Hollywood Harry
In addition to this year’s maze line-up, Hollywood Harry, the notorious serial killer clown that terrorized Universal’s famed backlot, returns as the host of this year’s Terror Tram.
Unique to Universal Studios Hollywood, the Terror Tram enables “Halloween Horror Nights” guests to walk along an area of the famed movie and television studio, where such sets as the Psycho House and the Bates Motel from Alfred Hitchcock’s classic thriller and Steven Spielberg’s War of the Worlds, are located.
For exciting updates and exclusive “Halloween Horror Nights” content, visit Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com, like Halloween Horror Nights – Hollywood on Facebook; follow @HorrorNights #UniversalHHN on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat; and watch the terror come to life on Halloween Horror Nights YouTube.
One thought on “Tickets now on Sale for HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS at Universal Studios Hollywood, including exclusive R.I.P. tour featuring VIP guide, VIP trolley access, gourmet buffet dinner, unlimited Universal express privileges”
When you’re a horror nerd you follow this stuff. Granted I have not been to HHN in five years I follow the hype. The props and cinema is still really cool. I’d love to go again but like you said it sells out. Last time I was there it was small and crowded, They need a maximum capacity that makes it more enjoyable and worth the price.